The Castor oil extraction equipment is refers to extract oil from wet castor seed meal by soaking or spraying prepressed cake with a certain organic solvent.
Main parts of the Castor Oil Extraction Equipment
1) Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the extractor.
2) extractor: spray and soak the prepressed cake with solvent so that oil fats can be dissolved in solvent (form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella (mixed oil).
3) DTDC: used to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
4) Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella (oil with solvent) into the miscella 1st, then add 10% saline water to it. The phospholipids and impurities in the miscella will react with the saline water, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
5) Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
6) Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.
7) Condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.
Production and refining process of castor oil ： www.castoroilmill.com/News/177.html
Find Us: Add:The crossing of Huagong Road and Changchun Road,Hi-tech Development Zone,Zhengzhou,China
Call Us: Tel: +86 13298335793
Email Us: Email:email@example.com